Saturday, September 20, 2014

Review - Dragon's Lair by Chantal Fernando

Dragon's Lair by Chantal Fernando

Goodreads Blurb



When I found my boyfriend cheating on me, I did something stupid.

Or should I say, someone?

Because of that mistake, I’m now stuck in a world I don’t belong in.

I’m a law student. They’re criminals.
He’s the Vice President of a MC. I’m a good girl with a strict upbringing.

He’s my ex-boyfriend’s brother.
And I’m screwed





My Review: 


I've never read a novel about bikers before, so I didn't know what to expect when reading the book. But I've got to say I really enjoyed the storyline. I liked the way Chantal changed the stereotype of the typical bikers in this novel. Although I felt like the bikers all did the same thing, I felt each one of the characters had a unique personality to bring to the story. 

The only downside that I felt when reading the novel, was at times I felt like the story was being dragged on and on instead of staying on track. I also felt it was a little cliche, what with the stereotypical idea of a 'bad boy settling down with a smart girl'. I feel like Chantal could have made this novel more better by adding more surprises and unique events that you won't expect to happen in this genre. But overall, mixed emotions on this novel.



So, have you read this novel? What did you think?











No comments:

Post a Comment