Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Book Marathon Details and Sign Up Sheet.

Hey guys!

So sorry we've been missing in action for a while. Uni's kind of been keeping us pretty occupied. But no worries, we are now on vacation and what a better way to spend it then with a BOOK MARATHON!!! *Cheers and clapping all around* LOL

The book marathon will take place starting Friday 28th of June till Friday 12th of July. I will put up a list of books from suggestions and I will be posting them closer to the date with links on the cheapest site I can find to buy them :) From there, you book lovers can choose which ones you want to read. You will have 3 to 4 days to complete reading the book (1 book at a time) and email or tweet me that your done with that particular book and I will then send you the link to the book questions for which you can complete in order to be in the running for a prize (The types of prizes will be announced closer to the date). If your a slow reader or are busy and don't have time to email or tweet me every 3-4 days, not to worry, you can read the books anytime in the 2 weeks and just email me when your ready to do the book questions or quizzes etc.

If you guys have any questions, don't be afraid to let me know! I'd be happy to help you out. More details to come. I'll try and update this page as much as I can when I receive new information. :)

If you are interested in taking part of the book marathon between the 28th of June till the 12th of July. Please sign up here, so we can email you with the details when the time comes to start the book marathon. There will be prizes involved. In order to win the prizes, questions, quizzes and other fun things about the books will be involved. As it is a group effort, we would love to hear from you! From anything such as book suggestions to types of quizzes involved to types of prizes ;-) Please no cruel comments as this is suppose to be something fun and to talk about our love of books. Can't wait to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment